Orchiata Orchid Substrate is the best choice!
Many of our clients ask themselves the question - how to grow orchids?
Growing orchids is a very difficult process for both amateurs and professionals. Orchids react sharply to changes in temperature and illumination, moisture coefficient. They also have special needs for aeration and micronutrients.
The most important factor for growing orchids is the substrate. And we suggest using Orchiata as a substrate.
Orchiata is an ideal substrate for growing and propagating orchids. It provides natural conditions for orchids and offers many growing benefits.
Orchiata is produced by Besgrow. This New Zealand company is a professional manufacturer of orchid substrates. In addition to Orchiata, they also produce Spagmoss - pressed sphagnum moss, as well as wood fern panels.
Orchiata is a piece of radiant pine bark (Pinus radiata). The pine trees for this substrate are grown in private controlled forests. Therefore, the entire product line is manufactured from sustainable and renewable resources.
Benefits of Orchiata substrate
Orchiata has a number of unique benefits, including:
- Stability at different influences and temperatures;
- Suitable for growing cymbidium, oncidium, phalaenopsis, cattleya and other indoor orchids, exotic epiphytes;
- Does not rot in pots for many months;
- Does not allow pathogenic bacteria and fungi to multiply, but creates favorable conditions for the reproduction of beneficial microflora;
- The chips have roughness, which creates conditions for retaining moisture and nutrients, as well as for fixing the roots;
- Good aeration of the roots, due to the fact that after watering the orchiata does not get lost in a lump;
- Many fractions that are needed for different stages of orchid development;
- Increases the lifespan and flowering time of orchids;
- Balanced pH level;
- Maintains a wet-dry cycle.
Orchiata in professional cultivation
Around the world, professional orchid growers have noted the following features of orchid:
- Increases the productivity of the plantation;
- Provides vigorous and unhindered growth of orchids;
- Reduces the maturation of plants, which helps to reduce labor costs and plant costs;
- Can be reused after steam treatment;
- Reduces the cost of using fungicides;
- Combines well with other types of substrates.
How else is orchiata used?
In addition to being used as a substrate, orchiata is also used:
- For decorating pots, lawns;
- For mulching plants in the garden;
- For the creation of vivariums and terrariums.
Orchiata Substrate Series
Orchiata Precision is a 3-6 mm substrate. Used for smallest orchid seedlings. The air permeability index is 43-50%, the moisture content index is 52%.
In the photo: Orchiata Precision
Orchiata Classic is a 6-9 mm substrate. Most often used for young orchids and when transplanting into a wider pot. The indicator of air permeability is 47-52%, the indicator of moisture content is 55%.
In the photo: Orchiata Classic
Orchiata Power is a substrate with a size fraction of 9-12 mm. They are mainly used when transplanting into a new pot. The air permeability index is 49-53%, the moisture content index is 56.8%.
In the photo: Orchiata Power
Orchiata Power + is a 12-18 mm substrate. Used for already mature orchids and for species that grow well with maximum aeration. Most often, this type is added to phalaenopsis. Air permeability indicator 50-54% moisture capacity indicator - 56.8%.
In the photo: Orchiata Power +
Orchiata Super is a substrate with a fraction of 18-25 mm. Used for the largest orchids. The air permeability indicator is 51-55%, the moisture capacity indicator is 56.8%.
In the photo: Orchiata Super
6 most unusual and beautiful orchid pots
* Review of the best according to the editorial board of expertology.ru. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective, does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
When choosing a flower pot, first of all, we pay attention to our own tastes and the available budget. However, with regard to the orchid, not everything is so simple. This is a rather capricious plant that requires a special attitude towards itself. Our experts have figured out how to choose an orchid pot and which products are most popular with flower growers.
- March - 1-3, 13-18, 30-31
- April - 1, 9-11, 15-16, 29-30
- May - 1, 7-8, 14-15, 28-31
- June - 3-5, 12-14, 27-30.
Experienced gardeners and gardeners have long confirmed a simple truth in practice: Plant plants on favorable days - you will be with a harvest!
The moon can influence the development of plants, so it is useful to have a fresh Lunar calendar for 2020 at hand when planning gardening.
With its help, the most favorable terms are determined for sowing seeds, planting trees, cultivating the soil, planting or transplanting fruit and berry crops.
The lunar month lasts 29.5 days. During this period, the moon makes a full revolution around the Earth and goes through 4 phases:
- New moon
- First quarter or waxing moon
- Full moon
- Last quarter or waning moon
Rastsvet substrate for decorative deciduous, 7 l
Rastsvet substrate for decorative deciduous, 7 l
A completely ready-to-use substrate for growing ornamental deciduous indoor, balcony and outdoor plants: asparagus, alocation, aucuba, dieffenbachia, ivy, ferns (maidenhair, cybothium, pteris, ficus, monstera, croton, philodendron, arrowroot ficusia, pelargonium, verbena, chlorophytum, fetcriasium, cineraria, etc.), tradescantia, callisium, netcreasia, zebrina, cyperus, ruellia and others.
- Acidity: 5.5 - 6.5 pH
- High-moor peat of low degree of decomposition, low-lying black peat, river sand, agroperlite, organic matter 60-80%
- Trace elements: Fe, Mn, B, Cu, Zn, Mo
- Nutrients, mg per liter:
- Nitrogen (NH4 + N03) - 100-200 mg
- Phosphorus (P2O5) - 120-220 mg
- Potassium (K2O) - 140-280 mg
- The composition is rich in nutrients and trace elements in a form accessible to plants.
- Made on the basis of environmentally friendly and radiation-free peat.
- Provides ideal conditions for rapid growth and development of green mass.
- Facilitates the process of plant rooting after transplantation.
Ready-made substrate "Flower Happiness" with a full set of necessary components. Suitable for almost everyone orchid epiphytes grown at home.
- Larch bark
- Expanded clay for drainage.
Manufacturers recommend add pine bark to the composition.
According to the manufacturer's recommendations, the composition provides a good water-air processinfluencing the development of the plant. The selection of components and their percentage to each other contributes to the full flowering, growth and health of orchids.
The impression from the ground is negative. Either a fake, or such a batch, but I will not buy such soil anymore. Too much debris, earth and expanded clay. You have to add bark. And the volume of 2 kg is not enough for an adult orchid. "
Substratum "Flower Happiness".
Expanded clay, which is a part, is very small. It is already undesirable to use it for orchids, and even more so small. I didn't like the soil at all. "
Popular bark producers
Shop substrates are prepared at enterprises specializing in the production of agricultural products. Raw materials are supplied from LDK, PPM, private sawmills, where it is considered a by-product. Waste-free production programs provide for the disposal of unnecessary residues, some of which are sent for recycling for the needs of various industries.
Raw materials are disinfected, cleaned, then crushed and sorted, packed in bags and sacks.
- a series of Orchiata complexes. Includes substrates Power (for young orchids), Power Plus (for large plants), Classic (for miniature orchid species), Super (with large fractions for adult orchids). Raw material - radiant pine bark from the forests of New Zealand, processed into granular form. Considered one of the best formulations for growing orchids
- Royal Mix is a substrate of several components: calibrated bark, coconut fiber (chips), peat, charcoal. The mixture is thermally processed, disinfected, enriched with microelements
- Morris Green - large-bore pine bark, used for adult orchids
- Bio Effect is a substrate based on raw Angora pine bark. To improve the structure and normalize acidity indices, a small amount of a deoxidizer - dolomite flour - was added to the composition. The mixture is disinfected, calcined
- Auriki Gardens - produced by separate components: coconut fiber, pine bark, sphagnum, charcoal. To compose the substrate, the components are mixed in certain proportions.
The cost of finished formulations varies, foreign brands are more expensive, but their quality is often higher.
Order collection ends
Then I will make an additional order for a few days.
It can take several days to process orders and depends on the supplier.
At this time, the status of the purchase is "Processing"
Expected delivery date
There is no 100% color guarantee.
Order and choose here!
We are a well-coordinated Team!
• Maximum rating 20.0
• 13 years on the website 100sp.ru
• Thousands of subscribers.
• + 200,000 positive reviews!